My favorite clothes

 MY FAVORITE CLOTHES



馃挮Actually, I don't know how to write this haha, it's a little bit difficult but I will try it. 

Well, today I'm going to tell you about my favorite clothes. In fact, all of the clothes that I wear are my favorites, and when I told you that all of my clothes are all of them.

The reason why I really love my clothes is due to all of them were made by my grandma. 

Since I was a little girl my granny used to make my dresses, my pants, my jeans, my t-shirts, my costumes from all festivals to the school,  even my prom dresses. 

I don't know how to explain this feeling, but all of the clothes that I wore, that nowadays I wear, have something special that I can't get rid of. 

One of the things that I enjoy is wearing costumes. In the first and second semesters of my college career, I had the opportunity to wear costumes and I remember my infancy when I wore costumes and made my grandma happy. 

When I went to San Francisco Coapan and San Andr茅s Calpan, I was really excited because my porpoise was making children as happy as I used to be years before. 

Being a Mario Bross, an angel, a demon, a sheep, a star, a mouse, or a princess is not nonsense, because you don't know how many children you make happy, perhaps this day would be one of the best days of their lives.

















Comentarios

Entradas populares