Write & Improve with Cambridge

Write & Improve with Cambridge 馃挮


Have you ever heard about this platform? Sincerely, me either until April of this year. 

This platform is amazing if you want to improve your writing skills. It doesn't matter your level of English, because this program contains different tasks of different levels (A1, A2, B1, B2).

Talking about my experience with this app, actually I love it and I hate it. I love it because it checks my writing, sends my results, and receives feedback based on the levels of CEFR and some aspects I should improve in my writing. But at the same time, I hate it, because I didn't use the correct punctuation or even the capital letters. I got stressed as you don't have any idea. 

If you use this app, don't be like me. Be patient, because this app really helps you to improve your writing skills and more if you're a beginner. Don't forget “practice makes perfect”.









Comentarios

Entradas populares